After several changes in design, I finally added borders to my frosty blue quilt top. It only took me a month to finish this.
On the cover of the January/February edition of Quiltmaker I saw a half snowflake applique design. It was just what I've been looking for - especially since I didn't know WHAT I was looking for.
Yesterday afternoon and this morning I hid out in my sewing room working on the appliques and the pieced corner blocks. I ended up putting the snowflakes on just the opposite edges of the top right and bottom left. The pieced blocks went in each corner. I love it.
Now I need to find something for the backing and get it quilted.