Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

April accomplishments

I did not do very well on my April goals. I had good intentions, but it just didn't happen. I was out of town for work a lot, including part of one weekend. So much for my excuses . . .





  • bind the baby quilt in time for the baby shower DONE


  • bind the Frolic quilt not started yet


  • UFO - put together my spring friendship exchange blocks into a top 3/4 done


  • mail the "Just One Star" blocks to Moda DONE & even made 2 more


  • continue hand quilting on wedding quilt (slow and steady) still chugging away on it


  • make more Heart Strings blocks from stash didn't happen


However I did get a couple of non-goal items done as well. So it wasn't a completely lost month.





  • Saturday Sampler block for April


  • bonus black & white block for April


  • April & May mini quilts for Count On It

No comments: