This was one of the other things I worked on Monday and managed to finish it up completely. This was a set of 4 Jacob's Ladder blocks made with 2 Halloween prints last fall. I was "playing" with blocks for the Halloween block swap and this was the result.
I actually had enough fabric to put some borders on this and turn it into a wall hanging, but the borders didn't happen right away. Monday morning I looked through the items hanging on hangers in my sewing room closet and saw this. On the spur of the moment I decided to just quilt it and bind it as is.
So I did some simple lines and stitch-in-the-ditch quilting on my machine. The batting was a scrap left over from another quilt and the backing is just a piece of orange solid that was in my stash. The binding is actually from the border strips that were waiting. And it's done! I'm counting this as another 1.5 yards used.