Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Week 37 Status of the Stash

Well - I added 6 yards to my stash this week, but it was purchased for $7 a yard and will be ideal for backing. So no guilt involved in this purchase. I did have a small finish this week for 1.5 yards used in the little Halloween table topper. And I can check off another UFO with that one even thought it ended up being something different that it originally was planned.  

In this week: 6 yds
In this year: 163.5 yds
Used this week: 1.5 yds
Used this year: 159.5 yds

Status of the Stash: I'm behind my stash again by a 4 yards.  

All of the rest of my sewing was individual blocks for a variety of projects. But variety keeps me from getting bored, so it's all good. 

Saturday was split between enjoying some "quilty" social time at Saturday Sampler and Sew Vintage, followed by a neighborhood golf outing and party.  A great fall weekend with warm sunny days following cool crisp mornings. I love this time of year!

No comments: