Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Week 36 Status of the Stash

I had some progress this past week that used up quite a chunk of fabric, and I only purchase 1.5 yards. Hey I needed to add to my orange selections as this month's RSC15 color is orange.  

My Minnesota wall hanging and the Halloween flimsy used up a total of 7 yards of fabric.  Can't wait to get the Halloween one quilted because it will look great in my family room in late October. 

In this week: 1.5 yds
In this year: 157.5 yds
Used this week: 7 yds
Used this year: 158 yds

Status of the Stash: I'm ahead of my stash by a 1/2 yard.  Yippee!!!

No sewing today, but I did get a round of golf played. This was the only round I've played since the first week of August. We had 30 mph winds on the front nine and it looked like it would rain any second. But the wind died down and the rain missed us, so we played all 18 holes.  Maybe some sewing will happen tomorrow since my hubbie will leave in the morning for a business trip and my house will be very quiet.


No comments: