Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Status of the Stash

Stash enhancement report is more like it because I just got home after midnight from a 2-day shop hop bus trip.  Retail therapy - plus I got to see several long distance friends while in the Black Hills - Moneik, Yvonne, Linda, and Kathy. 


I added some lovely treasures - most purchased and a couple of prizes won: 8 patterns, 1 Christmas ornament kit, 1 wall hanging kit, fabric, webbing straps for bags, more fabric.  More on some of these treasures another day . . .

In this week:  22 yds of fun
In this year:  192 yds
Out this week:  0 yds
Out this year:  159.5 yds

My status has fallen way behind. But as another blogger said today, her goal for tracking stash isn't to stay ahead of her stash, but is really to encourage use of older fabric and finishing up projects.  So I'm going to quit worrying so much about being ahead or behind of my stash and just enjoy it. 


3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Ooooh, lots of lovely fabrics! Looks like you have a few Row by Row patterns in the photo, too. I'm glad you had a good trip and got to visit with some friends, too.

Moneik said...

Looks like you had a great trip and it was so good to see you. Love the little monster truck print.

Moneik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.