Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

More than just a mug rug

 
When a person signs up for an online swap you just never know what you'll end up getting from a partner you've never met. Well, I think I did really well on this swap.
 
This was a mug rug swap with a Facebook group that I joined, and I just received a box from Michigan with not just 1, but 2 matching mug rugs, a fun snowman mug, candy, and some yummy smelling soap.  It's so much fun to open up because the contents are a surprise.
 
Thank you so much Patti. I will enjoy it all.

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Swaps are fun . . . I've "met" some great people (bloggers) that way. Your partner sent some wonderful items.

Ramona said...

It's fun getting surprises in the mail. Your mug rugs are lovely.

Moneik said...

I also had a great partner whom I have never met. It was a fun swap.