I have all 4 stockings (requested by my daughter) quilted and put together with the backing. All 4 linings are cut out and ready to sew. And the cuffs and hangers are cut and ready. What this really means is that the scary part is left - using my embroidery machine to add some names to the cuffs. I plan to use white thread and do a practice one first.
This one is going to be for Jonah. I used a simple chevron design and decided to buy a teal Grunge fabric for the backing and cuff to match the teal chevron. Wish I had enough of the teal print to do the cuff, but the colors match nicely.
Mason will get the pinwheel stocking. I used up the remaining stash fabric from Jonah's stocking in this one. And I had just enough of the red in the stash to do the back and the cuff.
Olivia gets the Dresden Plate stocking. I had a fat quarter of the candy cane fabric in my stash and enough of the dark red for the backing and cuff. I may add a little touch of lace to the edge of the cuff to make it a bit more girly. And maybe just a few red beads.
And this one is for my son-in-law Darin. These are all bits of a sparkly blue fat quarter pack that I used in a wintery quilt for myself a few years ago. I liked all the different shades of blue and the sparkles make it look like it's frosted over.
So I should have plenty of time over the weekend to sew since we are getting a winter storm and expect -25 below zero lows on Saturday night. Thinking we aren't going anywhere, unless it's to a movie a mile away. If I get them completely done before Tuesday morning I can drop them off after taking my husband for an injection in his neck.