Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Water Turn - Farm Girl Vintage

 
This is the last of the main blocks from the Farm Girl Vintage book.  So I have a 12" and a 6" version of all of the blocks finished.  Now I need to decide if I'm going to make the tractor or one of the other barn blocks. And I still have a couple of downloaded blocks that I want to make.
 
I still am not sure exactly how these will all be used. The little blocks are my favorite and I think I want to put them all into 1 completed quilt for ME.  But those big blocks really could make 2 big quilts, or maybe 3 kid sized quilts. But the good thing is, there is plenty of time for inspiration to hit because I have no deadlines.

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

My vote - make the tractor and barn because you'll always wish you had made them.

I love the smaller blocks best, too. Nice job!

ytsmom said...

Our guild president wants us to make a quilt using the blocks that have personal meaning to us

sewyouquilt2 said...

loving your farmgirl blocks. I am making them all of the 6 inch but am choosing ones that pertain to my farm as a kid. I am thinking I will border with some of the 12 inch gingham blocks for fun we will see. I am looking for a schoolbus in a 6 inch size if you ever come across one. my Mom drove school bus.