Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2018

I need some April goals

I had set some reasonable goals for March because I was afraid I wouldn't have much sewing time.  And I'm pleased to say that I met all of these goals plus a couple of other small things.
  • 3 RSC Sampler blocks - DONE 3 green blocks
  • 2 Saturday Sampler blocks - DONE
  • 12 green Ritzy Cracker blocks - DONE (13)
  • finish top of Christmas Grand Adventure - DONE
  • bind ABC kid quilt - DONE
  • 10 new blocks for Christmas jelly roll quilt - DONE





















  • April will definitely be busy as we have things going on during 3 of the weekends between Easter, 4 family birthdays, and a retirement party in Kansas. So, my April goals need to be small again.  I'm working on a few Ritzy Cracker blocks today since I don't have much sewing time.  4 are made and 4 more yellow ones (because the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color for April is yellow) are cut out and waiting.

  • 3 RSC Sampler blocks in yellow
  • 2 Saturday Sampler blocks 
  • 12 Ritzy Cracker blocks (yellow)
  • finish top of Christmas jelly roll quilt
  • bind unicorn & stars quilt before April 14
  • make unicorn pillowcase before April 14

  • 2 comments:

    Tired Teacher said...

    Congratulations on meeting AND exceeding your March goals. ❤️ your Ritzy Cracker blocks! Have a Blessed Easter.

    The Joyful Quilter said...

    Tailoring your April goals to fit your increased activity level is smart thinking. Best of luck during YELLOW/Gold month for the RSC!!