Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Road trip

My husband travels a lot for work, although not as much as he did for most of his career.  He doesn’t particularly enjoy traveling. But I love to travel and experience new things. I don’t travel with him very often, but this time I’m tagging along. Can you guess where we are?  The hotel is within a short walk to The Grand Ole Opry, so we walked over and did the backstage tour this morning. Very interesting!

As a kid who grew up watching Hee Haw (because that is what my parents were watching) and listening to country music, this was fun.  Then we headed back to the hotel.  I’ve gotten in more than my 10,000 steps in today already. Just getting around this massive hotel will be exercise.  I’ll probably help him set up his booth for the conference and trade show tomorrow morning. But mostly I have a couple of days to just relax and enjoy myself.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

How exciting to stand on the Grand Ole Opry stage! Enjoy your stay in Nashville.

Joyful said...

How exciting! I'd love to go to the Grand Ole Opry :-)