Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Pillowcases


Before our turkey dinner yesterday my daughter and I made a quick trick to Joanne Fabrics to find fabric for pillowcases.  The girls have a cousin who lives in Australia and the pillowcases will go to the cousin’s two children for Christmas.  Jerilyn and I finally found some options that fit in with the kids’ interests and we made the purchase.  This morning I made both pillowcases.  Thomas will get the Star Wars one and Emmaline will get the unicorns.  


This was a nice break from working on the Hourglass quilt, but I did also get the last rows put together.  Next steps will be putting those rows onto the section that is already done and then to add some borders.  Maybe I’ll actually get it finished this week.  

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Nice pillowcases - I love the fabrics. Pillowcases are perfect gifts that everyone can enjoy.

Far Side of Fifty said...

pretty pillowcases! A perfect gift! :)