Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

A little mojo 

I have to work this afternoon, but I spent a couple of hours sewing this morning.  Jonah's pillow is now done, which just leaves me with one left to make.  I picked up the right sized pillow form yesterday at Hobby Lobby.  Not a lot to choose from but they did have the 24" size I needed.



All of the parts and pieces for both Saturday Sampler quilts are cut and in the project box just waiting for some sewing instructions - which we should see on Saturday. I can't wait to start sewing these together.  Both options include a black print, but should look totally different.



And finally I prepped one of the 5 Christmas pillowcases for the grandkids.  Cut and all pinned together into a "sausage roll" ready to sew the first seam that attaches the top cuff and trim with no raw edges.

Check out Linky Tuesday - https://conniekresin.com/2018/12/linky-tuesday-december-4th.html

3 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

You have been busy! The pillows are adorable!

Carla said...

Super cute pillows!

Vicki in MN said...

Wonderful pillows!