Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Design Wall Monday



One step closer to having Sophia's pillow done - the front is made.  Now to get it quilted and then add the envelope backing.  And I'm happy now that the 28" pillow forms I bought for Mason's pillow came in a 2-pack because this one ended up 28" square too.

These letters are all from Lori Holt's book Spelling Bee and they go together so easily. She has patterns for both upper and lowercase letters, and in 6" and 12" sizes.  The other blocks in the book are mostly pictorial, such as the canning jars, camera, typewriter, and more.  I really love her books and instructions.

What's on your design wall today? See what is on more design walls at:   http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Love the watermelon fabric. Sadly, my design floor is empty and probably will be through the rest of December.

Ramona said...

This is so cute! The fabrics are just adorable. I'm sure Sophia will love it.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Really like that Ritzy Cracker block. These name pillow cases will be a real hit I'm sure. What a cute idea!