Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

RSC19 - aqua kitty


Some lunch hour sewing and my aqua cat block is complete.  I really like the yellow heart on this one.  But it wasn't without some seam ripper time.  When I was doing a final pressing on the completed block, I noticed that one of the 1" squares was sewn onto the wrong corner of an aqua rectangle just under the cat's collar.  Oops!!  But it didn't take long and I had that replaced.  


Now I'm going to get back to working on the brown floral Sew Together bag.  I had time to sew the end sections together and got 1 of the 3 zippers into the pocket sections today.  But rest will have to wait as I have things to work on for both of my part time jobs this afternoon.  

13 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

adorable, just adorable!

Ramona said...

Such a cute cat! I love the yellow heart. Looking forward to seeing your latest sew together bag.

Tired Teacher said...

This cat is adorable!

woolyjooly said...

What's the 2nd of the the part time jobs you have?

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love that kitty:)

grammajudyb said...

Good catch! Glad it was an easy fix!

Mari said...

Adorable kitty!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Oh cute! I like the yellow heart, too!

Susie H said...

That kitty block is ADORABLE and that yellow heart just shines!

Kathy S. said...

LOVE aqua kitty!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely aqua cat! Cute heart

Debi said...

Be still my heart, kitty patterns are a weakness. My seam ripper and I are the best of friends. I love your block! Thanks for sharing.

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW glad that AQUA Kitty's surgery was a quick fix!!