Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Pay off the smallest debt first

 This weekend I'm using the Dave Ramsey method to plan my sewing project - paying off the smallest debt first.  So, what project or projects were closest to being finished? 

I have 2 quilts ready for binding.  So I made that binding for the smaller of the 2.  I'll get that attached today I hope, and work on that during the week.   


And then I remembered that Rainbow Scrap Challenge Gingham project only needed 3 more blocks to become a flimsy.  Those 3 blocks are now made and I plan to lay them out on the floor and plan the block arrangement later today too.  

Paying off those smallest debts first might be the quickest road to more finishes.

2 comments:

Astrid said...

Beautiful quilt. Good idea to 'pay off the smallest debt first'. I have a few quilts (UFO's) ready to be quilted and may start with one today.

Kate said...

That's an interesting concept for picking your projects for the week. I try to do that when I pick my quilting plan for the year and include the projects that are closest to being finished, then I add the oldest project. I keep hoping that starting with the smallest "debt", I'll finish more. Not sure that's working so hot. But at least there are finishes.