Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

What is next?

 I like to reward myself with new projects once I finish something.  So what is my next project?  I decided that a small project needed to be next. 


The Riley Blake 20" Pillow of the Month subscription was something I signed up for, but I haven't exactly kept up with the pillows. The April pillow was the one with Raindrops and I got that made right away.  But May and June are still in the boxes.  However - July is now in progress.  


Actually I'm hoping that the top of this one is all done and quilted by the end of the day.  At least sewn together and sandwiched for quilting.  Guess we'll see how ambitious I am.  

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

That’s a beautiful design! It will make a nice summer pillow.

Moneik said...

Cute pillow! I'm sure you'll get a lot done today.