Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Design Wall Monday - another QOV

 Another flimsy is complete and ready for quilting.  This Quilt of Valor was made with the red/white/blue Summer Soiree blocks (Pat Sloan), plus a couple of simple borders.  Sampler quilts really make me happy.


The only thing purchased for this one was that navy outer border print. I had some of it already, but not enough for a border.  Everything else was in the stash.  Counts as another scrappy quilt right?

I have another set of these blocks to play with, but in summery bright fabrics. I haven't decided yet what I want to do with that set. 

What is on your design wall today? 

I'm also linking up with Monday Making:

6 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Well done! This QOV is cheerful and will delight a veteran.

Ramona said...

That's a great scrappy quilt!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Wonderful!!

Sharon Kwilter said...

It turned out great. Yes, definitely counts as scrappy.

Kate said...

Your QOV turned out beautifully! Sometimes you have to buy a little to use a bit.

Quiltpiecer said...

I like sampler block quilts too. Your QOV is wonderful!