Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2026

BOMs and Sew-Alongs

There is always something fun going on in the Quilting World to tempt us to join in.  And you know I have very little willpower to resist.


I'm already working on these BOMs . . .

  • Saturday Sampler
  • Marigold (Meadow Mist)
  • Garden of Stars (Carol Doak)
  • Rainbow Scrap Challenge 
And now Moda is starting Blockheads 7, and I really really really want to play along.  This one will be weekly from next week through late April.  I did the Blockheads 6 in red, white, and blue and donated the finished quilt to our Quilt of Valor group.  


It has the theme this year of Friends and Family, and many of the blocks will be shared in 4 sizes. I'm kind of thinking about using Christmas fabrics and making it very scrappy.  

7 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Do you need our permission to start another BOM, if so you have it, hehe!

Chantal said...

Hey, it's a new month, you know. New month = new project. :^D

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

It sounds like you need three more - one BOM for each day of the week haha!

Theresa J Johnson said...

U R a busy girl!

Kate said...

You have some very fun quilt alongs in the works. I may have to check out the blockheads one. I have lots of Halloween fabrics that really need to find their way into a quilt.

Carolyn said...

Blockheads 7 is definitely tempting….i may have to just watch from the sidelines!

Delighted Hands said...

You've been finishing a lot of older projects so enjoy a new QAL!