Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Day & Night class


I'm very excited because I signed up to take a quilt class using Eleanor Burns' "Day & Night" patterns. My friend Linda is teaching it on Saturday, Feb 27, at The Pin Cushion. Can't wait! It has been a couple of years since I've actually taken a class. It will be lots of fun.
The books should be in at The Pin Cushion by the end of the week, and I also need to pick out my fabric. We're doing a 2 color version. MMM - red is my favorite color, but maybe I need to get out of my comfort zone a little and do something totally different for a change. Maybe purple . . . . . . . ??

1 comment:

Reddirt Woman said...

I'd go with my favorite color unless I was going to do something for someone else. Working with colors I love make painting easier so I would imagine the same would apply to making a quilt.

Just sayin'...

Helen