Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Design Wall Monday


I'm on the road for work this week, but my design wall has Disappearing 9 Patch blocks hanging out and waiting for my return.
The fabric was a birthday gift from my friend Sylvia. These were made using most of the charm pack, and I have enough additional yardage to add a couple of borders. I think when finished, it will look great on my big round coffee table in my family room.
Speaking of being on the road, we left the school this afternoon in light hail, drove through a heavy rain, and listened to the tornado warning on the radio for about 20 miles west of us. But we're back in our motel, watching 40-50 mile per hour winds bend the trees. Guess we've skipped summer and moved directly into summer thunderstorm season on the prairie.

No comments: