Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Charm Pack swap




I signed up for a charm pack swap over the weekend over at Ellison Lane Quilts and can't wait to get started. Each participant will buy 1 yard each of 2 different fabrics in an assigned color. We cut 56 charm squares from each and send them back to the swap host. Then we receive a RAINBOW charm pack in return with selections from each color. Sounds like lots of fun doesn't it?


I went to the Pin Cushion this morning and bought my pink fabrics. One of them is this yummy Patina Handpaint called Petal. The other one I selected is a Robert Kaufman Fusions with a soft butterfly design on it. I did pick a third one too, just in case I had duplicated someone else's. We have to upload a photo for the group on Flickr so we can see what everyone else has selected.

No comments: