Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween is just around the corner



My kitchen table is now the home of this little octagon which was done with the leftovers of my 60 degree runners (see below). I made 2 of the 60 degree runners out of the border print I had.

My mother would be proud because I "used it up" - meaning these are the scraps left after cutting the 60 degree pieces for the big project. These end up with the design reversed. The lime green is on the outside of the big project, and on the inside of the little one. And the size is perfect for my small round kitchen table.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

love those, how pretty

Superior Threads said...

That fabric is perfect for your runner and little round quilt. Great job. It's always fun to totally use up a fabric.

Ricci

beth said...

I love them both.

Tatkis said...

Beautiful tablerunner and the quilt too!
You are perfectly ready to Halloween :)

Hugs,
Tatyana