Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

My mini-vacation




One guess where I was for part of last week . . .

My husband teases that once in a decade the moon and stars align so that we can travel together. They aligned briefly last week, and I flew to Orlando to join him for a few days of R & R for me. He was at a conference held at a Disney World resort hotel. I spent Thursday exploring on my own, but both Friday and Saturday we bought "after 2 PM" tickets. We visited Epcot and Magic Kingdom. This was our first visit, and we found ourselves thinking it would be fun to return with grandkids some day.

No sewing or quilting time for me today. I am trying to get the laundry done while he mows the lawn, because it's back to work in the morning. So much for relaxation.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Sara you picked the perfect time of year to come to Disney. It's nice to have some time with hubby and it's a great place to visit.