Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday finish



My heartstrings blocks have finally become a complete quilt top! The color is much brighter than this photo looks - with bright lime green strips running diagonally throughout the blocks.

This top is being donated to the Heartstrings project where someone else will tie or quilt it, and bind it. Then it will go to a deserving project.

This was a great way to use up some of my scraps and make something for a good cause. Check out the heartstrings project at this link.

3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love those bright green stripes. Pulls everything together. Great quilt.

Unknown said...

how cool, love that...especially the GREEN

woolyjooly said...

I echo Tonya's comment. Green is the BOMB! Love love love this heartstrings type of pattern. I would love to make a quilt like that some day! but just now, I have a little (cough, cough) yarn to use up for knitting . .