Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

November in the rear view mirror

I really got a lot of things done in November, but quite a few of the things I finished were not even on my goal list.  That's OK - it's just a bonus!

  • 3 light blue pig tail blocks for RSC14 - DONE
  • month 3 tasks for Saturday Sampler - DONE
  • bind a UFO quilt (Wishin' For Spring) - DONE
  • Round 1 border for our guild Round Robin quilt - DONE
  • 2 self-binding baby blankets for gifts
  • 5 traveling stars blocks
  • 3 Heartstrings blocks - DONE
  • hand quilt another 1/4 of the cats quilt
However, my biggest accomplishments this month were spur-of-the-moment tasks and things I was asked to make as gifts.  And these have given me the most satisfaction.
  • Worked on my section of a group project
  • Apron with a coffee theme (gift for daughter's friend)
  • 12 traveling pillows with pockets for books (6 were for co-workers by request/ 4 as gifts for my own grandchildren/2 left to gift elsewhere)
  • 2 UFO finishes of 10 year old Thimbleberries projects YIPPEE!!!
  • Strip n Twist project finished from a guild class in April 

No comments: