Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Status of the Stash - Weeks 28-29


I missed posting my stash status last week because we were out of town for a wedding and other fun activities. That included some planned stops at Black Hills area quilt shops for the Row By Row Experience kits/patterns/license plates.

I just knew that I would not be able to stop with only picking up those little kits. There is always something else I couldn't resist.  And I'm guilty of adding to the stash: some fat quarters, 2 yards of South Dakota themed fabric (more pillowcases?) and a big kit for a round snowman table topper. The table topper is going to be saved as a reward project that I'm not allowing myself to start until I have 3 more UFO quilts finished.

In my defense I've also removed some yardage from the stash by finishing my Round Robin, and making more pillowcases for donation and a baby burpee for a baby gift.  Last week I finished my round robin so that backing and binding counts too. And I have 2 quilts at the longarm quilter right now being quilted.  One of those is a UFO and one is a new project made completely from stash.  So hopefully there will be some bigger number coming off the total soon.

In this week: 16.25 yds
In this year: 136.25 yds
Used this week: 9 yds
Used this year: 133 yds

Status of the Stash: Yikes! I'm suddenly 3.25 yards behind my stash

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

I don't prepare stash reports, but I know I am waaaay behind on using my stash. It's so hard to resist pretty fabric. Sigh!