Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Week 27 Status of the Stash

I indulged in some retail therapy this week along with some exercise.  And I added a 3rd Row By Row quilt shop license plate (The Pin Heads).


I had the week off so my husband and I have played 4 different golf courses with one more planned for later today. On Thursday we drove to Dell Rapids for golf, but our first stop was at Always Your Design quilt shop on Main St Dell Rapids. 

I couldn't just buy the row kit however because they have such a delightful fabric selection. So I picked up some fat quarters and fabric for 3 more pillowcases.  I will have a LOT of pillowcases to donate this fall. 

There was a small finish this week - a baby quilt made entirely from scrap and stash fabrics. So I could count 2 yards used. 

In this week: 6 yds
In this year: 120 yds
Used this week: 2 yds
Used this year: 124 yds

Status of the Stash: only 4 yards ahead of my stash! Yikes! I'm losing ground

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

I haven't seen the license plates yet. Are they fabric, metal or plastic?