Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

July stash report

July has been a bit more productive than June in terms of finishes.  I totally finished a baby quilt and a big quilt plus a few small things (4 pillowcases,a tablerunner, and 2 bags). Another large quilt has finally reached flimsy stage and has been dropped off for quilting. And I've had lots of fun with blocks for Farm Girl Vintage, bringing the total completed blocks to 30 of each size.  

I added some yardage, but most of it was bought for backing, binding, or to use in a current project. I really didn't add any "just for fun" stash this month. I'm trying to be more deliberate in my purchasing until I've made a bigger dent in the stash. And nothing just screamed "buy me" this month. 

In this month: 11 yds
In this year: 79.75 yds
Out this month: 22.25 yds
Out this year: 98.5 yds

Love seeing that "out" number growing and staying ahead of the "in" number.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

Great job getting a few finishes!

Tired Teacher said...

Congratulations on finishing and working on so many projects in July.

My only actual purchase in July was some tone on tone cream for backgrounds, but then I was gifted over twenty yards of fabric. I'll never make a dent in my stash at that rate.