I'm showing my true colors here - because I just had to fix this block. My 6" version of Winter Star (Farm Girl Vintage) had the center section on every side reversed. It made a nice looking block, but every time I looked at it the thought popped up about it being WRONG. So while watching football on Sunday I took it apart. Today I put it back together the right way and I feel so much better. Just call me obsessive. I can take it.
My other Sunday afternoon activity was cutting all of the pieces for my next Kim Diehl Simple Whatnots project. Over my lunch break today I started sewing the 4 patch sections from 1.5" squares.