Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2018

It's a little early for snowmen



I've pulled another kit out of the UFO stack to work on this month.  This one is a cute snowman wall hanging or table topper by Kimberbell.  The main part is simple piecing with snowball blocks in the center and very basic borders. That is my task today - after I finish the final 6 invoices I need to process for work.  I don't usually work on Saturdays, but today is my deadline to send out 3rd quarter invoices.  Invoices before sewing today! But I WILL get to the sewing.

The applique may take me a bit longer but it is fairly large pieces, so that is good. And there are some fun embellishments included in this kit for the snowmen.  It will look great on my dining room table this winter.

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

Looks like a fun project.