Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Two more string blocks

My lunch break from work was spent in my sewing room making two more rainbow string blocks. I really like this red one, but the lavender is pretty nice too.  

After finishing these blocks I spent a little time looking for a piece of yardage that I’m considering for the new Saturday Sampler which is about to begin.  I know where I saw it last, but naturally I couldn’t find it today when I really wanted to.  Frustrating to say the least when something is probably hiding in plain sight. 

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

I looked for an item several days, checking the same areas repeatedly. When I stopped looking, I found it - right where I had searched. Sheesh!

Ramona said...

Great string blocks. If you are like me, you’re yardage will show up after you buy something new.