Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

More name pillows



There are completed pillows for Olivia and Jack. Those ended up being 20" square.  But Mason's pillow needs to be larger than 20" in order to fit the letters of his name, so I ordered 2 pillow forms that are 28" square.  I'm not sure if Jonah and Sophia will end up bigger or not but I need to get busy and get these done, no matter what size they end up.  Mason and Jonah will have Black Panther fabric that has the teal, grey, and black. So the teal names on the grey backgrounds should show up nicely. I'm not sure yet what Sophia's will look like. 

But I have no doubt what-so-ever that the different sizes will cause some kind of distress at Christmas when the kids receive them. 

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

LOL, it sounds like you've been down the "his gift is bigger than mine" road before.