Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Coffee mugs and mug rugs



Sitting at my desk this morning, I looked at my coffee mug and realized that it was a Valentine's Day mug.  And I have several Christmas mugs in my dining room hutch.  So I spent 5 minutes and put away some of the miscellaneous mugs in the cupboard and got out some of the Christmas ones.  I don't have any "sets" of coffee mugs. They are all just single mugs that I've bought or received as gifts over the years.



I also have a couple of really cute seasonal mug rugs that I enjoy using this time of year. Now my desk looks much more festive. 

Do you have Christmas china or dishware that you use this time of year?  I always admire the ones I see but have never purchased any, except for a few serving bowls and platters. 

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

I had a set of Snowmen dishes, but they didn't make the move. I loved them, but they were taking up valuable real estate in the storage closet.

Mary Johnson said...

Just a serving platter or two otherwise I just use my plain dishes ... and the serving platters get used at times other than Christmas too!