Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Saturday morning progress 

So far we haven’t seen the predicted winter storm. But I spent the morning hunkered down in my sewing room anyway. 

I cut the sections for one of my Saturday Sampler quilts. I think the next step will be sewing and so far I have no idea how these will go together. Guess that is why it’s a mystery quilt. 


Mason’s pillow is done. This one is 28" square.  Jonah’s pillow top is quilted and the back pieces are ready. But I need another pillow form a bit smaller than this one. 26" would be perfect.

Time to cut my second Saturday Sampler pieces and then start working on Sophia’s pillow and the kids’ pillowcases. 

3 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful cushion! Good luck with all your projects ;)

Tired Teacher said...

Love the pillow! I haven't worked on a good mystery QAL for months. I hope I find one in 2019.

LA Paylor said...

those mug rugs are cute, and the boot Christmas tree! Have you decorated your tree yet? It's early days still.