Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Crackerjack and snow



Because everyone had gone home, I had lots of time on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to sew, but spent very little time doing that. Instead I did a little cutting, a little sewing, and then curled up with a good book.  And there may have been a couple of naps in there too.

Kim Diehl's Simple Whatknots are some of those projects that I'm planning to tackle this week. And since we may be getting 12" or more of snow between today and Friday I'll have plenty of sewing time. 

It's been snowing since dawn this morning already.  So far we've only gotten a couple of inches, but Dave decided to run the snowblower over the driveway now and get a head start.  Tomorrow is likely to be the worst day with LOTS of snow expected with wind.  Probably a typical South Dakota winter storm.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

I'm glad you had time to sew. It's supposed to snow here, too, but I'm visiting my sister so no sewing is happening right now. Stay safe and warm.

Ramona said...

Sewing when it's snowing is the best!