Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Floor pillows are complete



With another week of absolutely no sewing time I am beginning to panic about getting things done before next Friday when everyone arrives.  Why do I procrastinate so much?  But I got the final pillow quilted and assembled this morning.  Next is getting the pillowcases all made. And then I must get the names on a couple of new stockings. 



I only bought of the big gift sacks - like garbage bags only Christmasy.  The really big pillows will go into those and hopefully the other 3 will fit in large paper giftbags.  I really don't want to venture out to Walmart to find more of the big bags. 

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

What fun pillows. Nobody will ever have to wonder which one to use.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Everyone is sure to LOVE their personalized pillow!!

Tired Teacher said...

Nice job on the pillows! I'm sure you'll be able to make the pillowcases and add names to the stockings before your guests arrive.