I just put the binding on a UFO that was not in my New Year's list of projects that needed to get finished. However, when I pulled out my hand quilting frames this week, there was this little Halloween table runner that was 1/2 quilted and just waiting to be finished. So I finished the handquilting on it. Here is a little peek but I'll show the whole thing later in the week. This morning I sewed on the binding and I'll do the hand work on the binding some evening this week.
And now that my frame is available again, I've begun the hand quilting on a very important UFO. I'll post more about that tomorrow.