Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sewing room storage

How do you store your WIP and UFO projects?  I have some of them hanging in the closet in my sewing room.  It's a huge closet and I'm not sure I want to admit what the rest of the space looks like right now.  It's a mess!

But here are 4 projects hanging on skirt hangers, waiting for attention: blue star blocks, summer friendship exchange blocks, X blocks, and some old Thimbleberries blocks.  Each set is hanging front and center so that I can't forget about them. 

I think the blue star blocks may be my next UFO after I finish the pink and brown Saturday Sampler top.  Unless something new catches my eye of course . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your UFO are lucky, mine are packed away in boxes, tub and totes

Mad about Craft said...

I've been storing my UFOs in my son's wardrobe!