Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Family fun



I love it when there is a large family event - happy events of course. Last night we attended my niece Melanie's wedding to Travis. Mel grew up across the street from us, so the cousins were frequent playmates as kids. They went to school together. And when we moved to Mitchell about 6 years ago, Mel lived with us for awhile as she went to college.


This was a fun wedding with both the bride and the groom wearing their cowboy boots. The groom is a rodeo bull rider - which is a dangerous hobby. In the picture is my older daughter Jerilyn, younger daughter Laura, my husband and I, and the newlyweds. Congratulations and best wishes to Melanie and Travis.



1 comment:

Reddirt Woman said...

What is the deal with boys and bulls? lol. What a good looking bunch of folks in that photo and I agree about fun family events.

Thanks for sharing.