Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A small UFO finish for me



I have not focused the past few days on any of my own projects. Partly that is because I have not had the time to do much sewing last week or this week due to my work schedule. But I did get the binding finished on this tablerunner over the weekend. Love the colors in this one and the center fabric in the dark squares is such a beautiful floral. I hated to cut into that fat quarter when I started this.


More binding is on my "to do" list for the next couple of weeks, including on a quilt for my niece's wedding.

1 comment:

Reddirt Woman said...

Love the colors in this table runner, too. Even though it's smaller than a quilt you did get it done. Don't you just hate it when work interferes with the 'important things'!

Thanks for sharing. It's very pretty.

Helen