Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

Design Wall Monday - borders

 
Pieced borders are done on 3 sides of Farm Girl Vintage. These flying geese blocks are only 1.5 x 2.5" - very small.  I have about half of the geese for the last side done and hope to finish that side this afternoon. Then there will be another narrow white border, and then a wide blue print border. Can't wait to finish this top and get it quilted because I really love these blocks.

 
Check out the Design Wall Monday posts on the new site, Small Quilts & Doll Quilts:  http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/2017/06/design-wall-monday-june-5-2017.html

6 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Sara,
This is so cute - I love all these blocks and especially the border. I thought for a minute you were going to skip the last side . . . I'm glad I was wrong about that. Giggle. It will be fun to see it all finished. ~smile~
Roseanne

Tired Teacher said...

This would be a favorite of mine, too. I love all those fun blocks and all that color.

Lori said...

Ah, my eyes would be crossed by making the tiny flying geese. It is so pretty Sara!

Judy Hansen said...

Beautiful quilt! I love the cheerful colors, and the pattern. Cherries, pieces of pie, yumm! Thanks for linking up with Design Wall Mondays.

juliehallfeldhaus said...

I love it!!!

Karen said...

I have not participated in the Farm Girl Vintage sew-along but have enjoyed seeing the quilts made from the pattern designs. You did good!