Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Mash-up

 
This little wall hanging is a mash-up of 2 different projects. The sewing machine block on the top is from Lori Holt's new book Spelling Bee.  Our sew vintage group is using the block this month as our "challenge".  The spool blocks on the bottom were from a past sew vintage group swap. I hadn't decided what I wanted to do with them yet and this seemed like a good combination.
 
Does it need some side borders?  I'm just not sure yet how I want to finish it.  Check out Linky Tuesday at: http://www.conniekresin.com/2017/10/linky-tuesday-october-24th.html



3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

It's darling! I love the combination of blocks and how the spools are stacked.

Ramona said...

I love your wall hanging! The spool hearts are adorable and really go well with the sewing machine block. We all love to sew on our machines!

Moneik said...

I don't think I would add borders, just a dark binding and call it good.