Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

Design Wall Monday - RSC18

 
Two very creative quilters are joining forces on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this year and I'm very excited to try to do some more scrap busting in 2018.
 
So Scrappy and Academic Quilter are doing a sampler called Squared Away and this is block 1.  Each month they'll give the instructions for 3 size variations of the new block of the month and I'm doing the 10" block. This month's colors are light to medium blue - and these are a bit dark. But these colors were near the top of the blue/purple scrap bin so I used them anyway as I tested the block.  We need 3 blocks this month so my next 2 will use up some lighter blue scraps.  Isn't this block great?
 
 

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

That is a very attractive block design!