Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

More binding to do



This morning I picked up a big quilt and 2 small wall hanging/table toppers from the quilter. It's so nice to have a quilter that you trust to pick great thread and designs when you have no idea what you want.  The quilt above is a previous Saturday Sampler and it's very large with lots of black, white and bright colors. She used a variegated thread with bright colors and it's perfect.



And on my Simple Whatknots project she chose an oatmeal colored thread that just pops on the dark colors of this piece.

Since I still haven't finished binding the last project, these will have to wait. But it's nice to have some things ready to do when I'm ready.

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Nice quilting on your tops. I haven't found a longarmer in Laramie. It's time I asked for dome recommendations.

Ramona said...

Binding is one of my favorite things to do. It means the quilt is finished! I can't wait to see the top quilt finished.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks like a talented longarmer:)