Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Lots of green blocks


So far this month I've had some fun with green scraps for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  

* 4 Bead/Chandelier blocks
* 1 string block
* 1 Twinkle Star block
* 1 Ohio Star block
* 1 Gingham block
* 1 Diamond Tile block

I know I'll probably make at least one more green version of the Gingham, Diamond Tile, and Twinkle Star blocks.  These are so bright and cheery. 

Check out what other RSC20 projects are happening: http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/

But no sewing today because I have 5 grandchildren arriving sometime this morning with their moms for a quick overnight.  Unfortunately both dads have to work today but maybe they plan to enjoy the peace and quiet at their own homes.    

10 comments:

Julierose said...

I love that beaded chandelier block --all your blocks came out beautifully hugs, Julierose

Cathy said...

I love all your blocks. So happy and scrappy!

Deb A said...

So many pretty blocks and starts of some cheerful quilts in the making. Enjoy the sleepover and making some fun memories.

Cathy said...

Wonderful array of projects!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Pretty greens and great block ideas, too! I love those Twinkle Stars!

Cheryll said...

Love all your GReeNs... xox

Far Side of Fifty said...

I have not see a Twinkle square before...I really like it! Love your greens they are so cheerful and look like spring!

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a great start on your Light/Bright GREEN scraps, Sara!! Enjoy your visit with the grands.

Susie H said...

Wow! Very pretty blocks. Hope you survived the campout at your place!

Alison V. said...

These look great!