Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Next UFO tasks

The binding on French General is ready to hand stitch down.  I used the same fabric as the outer border.  I still may decide to add more quilting to this after it's bound, but we'll see what it looks like once the binding is done.  



Batik Stars is my next UFO project to work on.  This was a Saturday Sampler many years ago and all of the blocks were made and in a plastic project box.  And surprise - when I opened the box I found all of the sashing pieces were there and already cut.  So they are ready to sew.  And a bonus - there is border fabric there too, although I'm not sure I will like it until the top is put together.  The star blocks are all different, and have lots of different colors of batiks.  


2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Project boxes are great for keeping everything together. Unfortunately in my sewing room, they tend to hide projects, too.

Kate said...

Congrats on your moving a couple of your UFOs closer to finished projects.