Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Frosty fabrics






I absolutely LOVE these frosty looking fabrics. The bottom one is a 1 yard piece I picked up last winter - without a plan. You know how it is - you just have to have some!! The 10 fat quarters I bought in The Quilt Shop in Chamberlain 2 weeks ago. All have the frosted effect. They're just beautiful. I love the play of blues across the collection.

Now I have to decide what pattern I'm going to use with them. I know that I want to keep some of the pieces large enough to see the beautiful designs on the fabrics.

What do you think? I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oooh how pretty! They make me think of a chilly wintry day! Have you seen the 9 Patch Pizzazz book by Judy Sisneros? That would allow some larger cuts of fabric to shine~