Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Blizzard projects


Just a little hint of things to come! I've joined the Easter Mug Rug swap at Aunt Pitty Pat's blog. This was one project that I worked on during our Sunday blizzard.
I put the binding onto my pink/black hearts and stars quilt. Now I just have to do the hand stitching on that binding.
I also cleaned out one of my big storage tubs in my sewing room, reorganized the contents - and found a couple more UFO's to add to my list. The pieces missing from an applique project I started last winter were found in the middle of that tub mixed in with some other fabric. And I found a couple of kits that may become giveaways in the near future as well.
Hand quilting took some of my afternoon and I finished up the hand quilting on my schnibbles project. I could sit in my family room and use the natural light coming in the south windows. At the same time I watched the wind and snow outside - and smelled the pot roast cooking in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did you see my post on mug rugs? i had no clue what they were, lol