I didn't have any time to sew this weekend, but I did have some time to clean up my sewing room a little bit. Doing that always makes me see the UFO's hanging in the closet or folded into the drawers. So I've selected one to work on in April as one of my goals - my friendship exchange blocks made from the Wildflowers fabric line.
And here are my other April goals:
- bind the baby quilt in time for the baby shower
- bind the Frolic quilt
- UFO - put together my spring friendship exchange blocks into a top
- mail the "Just One Star" blocks to Moda
- continue hand quilting on wedding quilt (slow and steady)
- make more Heart Strings blocks from stash